Unique Problem with Disabled Accounts

I'm configuring a laptop to take with me on a trip. I got in a hurry and
when I created a new account for me to use specifically, I disabled the
remaining accounts (all of them, including the Administrator account) but
forgot to put the new account I created in the Administrator group.

So, now the only accounts actually active on the system are the ASPNET
account and my basic user I created.

How can I get the administrator account re-enabled?

P.S.
Working on Windows XP Pro
1 answer Last reply
More about unique problem disabled accounts

    Nessin wrote:
    > I'm configuring a laptop to take with me on a trip. I got in a hurry and
    > when I created a new account for me to use specifically, I disabled the
    > remaining accounts (all of them, including the Administrator account) but
    > forgot to put the new account I created in the Administrator group.
    >
    > So, now the only accounts actually active on the system are the ASPNET
    > account and my basic user I created.
    >
    > How can I get the administrator account re-enabled?
    >
    > P.S.
    > Working on Windows XP Pro

    Without any other administrative accounts? Reinstall the OS.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm