Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 29, 2005 10:21:02 PM

I'm configuring a laptop to take with me on a trip. I got in a hurry and
when I created a new account for me to use specifically, I disabled the
remaining accounts (all of them, including the Administrator account) but
forgot to put the new account I created in the Administrator group.

So, now the only accounts actually active on the system are the ASPNET
account and my basic user I created.

How can I get the administrator account re-enabled?

P.S.
Working on Windows XP Pro

More about : unique problem disabled accounts

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 12:23:10 PM

Nessin wrote:
> I'm configuring a laptop to take with me on a trip. I got in a hurry and
> when I created a new account for me to use specifically, I disabled the
> remaining accounts (all of them, including the Administrator account) but
> forgot to put the new account I created in the Administrator group.
>
> So, now the only accounts actually active on the system are the ASPNET
> account and my basic user I created.
>
> How can I get the administrator account re-enabled?
>
> P.S.
> Working on Windows XP Pro

Without any other administrative accounts? Reinstall the OS.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm