When I click on my workgroup (under My Network Places) I get the message,
"Groupname is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this
network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if
you have access permissions. The list of servers for this workgroup is not
currently available." I'm running XP Pro SP1 on Dell workstation and logged
on as an administrator. Why do I get this message?
Roy

Windows XP Professional File Sharing: http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp_filesharing/index.htm

The other system may not have enabled file sharing

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509