Recycle Bin Files Won't Delete & ???!!! HELP!

May 29, 2005 11:29:13 PM

Recycle bin shows no files but asks to confirm deletion of 2 every time I
empty it AND deleted files won't go in there even tho I don't have the box
checked allow that.
I've tried deleting & recreating the reccyle bin with the registry but it
STILL has the problem. HELP! Not running NT so those fixes won't work.
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 8:33:08 AM

Have you checked at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select R and scroll to Recycle Bin.
"lostatsea" <lostatsea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Recycle bin shows no files but asks to confirm deletion of 2 every time I
> empty it AND deleted files won't go in there even tho I don't have the box
> checked allow that.
> I've tried deleting & recreating the reccyle bin with the registry but it
> STILL has the problem. HELP! Not running NT so those fixes won't work.
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 3:51:06 PM

Actually Michael Cecil's reply to 12/20/04 post Recycle Bin Problems solved
the problem but I do appreciate the help. Thank u

!