Recycle Bin Files Won't Delete & ???!!! HELP!

Recycle bin shows no files but asks to confirm deletion of 2 every time I
empty it AND deleted files won't go in there even tho I don't have the box
checked allow that.
I've tried deleting & recreating the reccyle bin with the registry but it
STILL has the problem. HELP! Not running NT so those fixes won't work.
2 answers Last reply
More about recycle files delete help

    Have you checked at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
    Select R and scroll to Recycle Bin.
    "lostatsea" <lostatsea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Recycle bin shows no files but asks to confirm deletion of 2 every time I
    > empty it AND deleted files won't go in there even tho I don't have the box
    > checked allow that.
    > I've tried deleting & recreating the reccyle bin with the registry but it
    > STILL has the problem. HELP! Not running NT so those fixes won't work.

    Actually Michael Cecil's reply to 12/20/04 post Recycle Bin Problems solved
    the problem but I do appreciate the help. Thank u

    "Rich Barry" wrote:

    > Have you checked at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
    > Select R and scroll to Recycle Bin.
    > "lostatsea" <lostatsea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Recycle bin shows no files but asks to confirm deletion of 2 every time I
    > > empty it AND deleted files won't go in there even tho I don't have the box
    > > checked allow that.
    > > I've tried deleting & recreating the reccyle bin with the registry but it
    > > STILL has the problem. HELP! Not running NT so those fixes won't work.

Microsoft Windows XP