FS: Battletoads cabinet no wiring or monitor $35 DFW area ..

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
June 24, 2005 2:38:57 PM

I robbed the 25 inch monitor out of this cabinet along with the jamma
harness, associated ac wiring and power supply. The cabinet is in good
shape with no apparent water damage. The Control panel, front glass,
coin door and mechs,marquee, joysticks are all there. Has a pull out
drawer with the control panel. Pretty nifty for Mame. First $35 gets
it. I need the space. I'll be here most of the day today and only very
early tomorrow morning. If you want to get it tomorrow afternoon or
later in the week, you will have to make arrangements with my son who
will be here. Game is in Flower Mound about 15 minutes north of DFW
airport. Can help load on your truck. Can also deliver locally for a
fee. Can send you a photo if need be. Respond to my email address
AFTER REMOVING THE "NOSPAM" from it.

Pat D.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 24, 2005 4:19:38 PM

I wish you were closer.

Does anyone have any gutted cabinets like this in FL that they are looking
to clear out? Thinking of starting another MAME project and need a good
solid cab to get me started.

E-mail me if you have anything - stevendotmoritzatcomcastdotnet

Thanks ... sorry about the thread hi-jacking. I am sure you will get rid
of your cabinet.

Steve
!