Hi! Just wanted to ask, which is a good laptop for gaming on a budget? Details below:
1. What is your budget?
600-670 US dollars
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Minimum 1366x768, I want to run Windows 8 on it.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
2-3 hrs. is good, but I prefer at least 4, when not gaming.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Latest games at medium-low. Older ones (Shift 2 etc) at medium-high.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
MS Office work, VirtualBox, web browsing etc.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Actually any shop @ Times Square. Please mention address.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
About 4-5 years.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD-writer (dual layer). Blu-ray not needed.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
AMD processors are a no-no, I'll try running Mac on the thing.
13. What country do you live in?
India, but the laptop is coming from US.
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I need an HDMI and VGA output port each.