Pics Of The $20 Yard Sale Omega Race

Well, had a friend that had a digital camera that i could use to take
some pics of the game. I'm only able to host five pics on my site for
right now, but i took pics of the important things. Took a pic of only
one side but the other side is as in nice of condition as the one in
the pic. Also took a pic of some of the cardboard art on the inside
and once again, the rest of the cardboard art on the inside is as nice
as the piece in the pic. Haven't done anything to the game since
picking it up except for cleaning it up with a little windex and some
orange cleaner. So what you see in the pics is what i picked up at the
yard sale except its not dirty or dusty anymore. Took the boards out
today and there is no acid damage where the battery is. Boards look in
really good shape. I will plug it in tomorrow and see what happens.

Click on my site below and on the side bar go to Web Album to see the
pics.

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Very nice.

I will give you $40 for it...

...double your money?

No, just kiddin', have fun with it!! It looks very nice.

-Tim

Wow, $20 and no acid damage. That's amazing.

Mark
"DarkMagister" <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> Well, had a friend that had a digital camera that i could use to take
> some pics of the game. I'm only able to host five pics on my site for
> right now, but i took pics of the important things. Took a pic of only
> one side but the other side is as in nice of condition as the one in
> the pic. Also took a pic of some of the cardboard art on the inside
> and once again, the rest of the cardboard art on the inside is as nice
> as the piece in the pic. Haven't done anything to the game since
> picking it up except for cleaning it up with a little windex and some
> orange cleaner. So what you see in the pics is what i picked up at the
> yard sale except its not dirty or dusty anymore. Took the boards out
> today and there is no acid damage where the battery is. Boards look in
> really good shape. I will plug it in tomorrow and see what happens.
>
> Click on my site below and on the side bar go to Web Album to see the
> pics.
>
> Mike
> --
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

damn.. I'm jealous... that's a heck of a nice cab for $20

"DarkMagister" <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> Well, had a friend that had a digital camera that i could use to take
> some pics of the game. I'm only able to host five pics on my site for
> right now, but i took pics of the important things. Took a pic of only
> one side but the other side is as in nice of condition as the one in
> the pic. Also took a pic of some of the cardboard art on the inside
> and once again, the rest of the cardboard art on the inside is as nice
> as the piece in the pic. Haven't done anything to the game since
> picking it up except for cleaning it up with a little windex and some
> orange cleaner. So what you see in the pics is what i picked up at the
> yard sale except its not dirty or dusty anymore. Took the boards out
> today and there is no acid damage where the battery is. Boards look in
> really good shape. I will plug it in tomorrow and see what happens.
>
> Click on my site below and on the side bar go to Web Album to see the
> pics.
>
> Mike
> --
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Put in test mode, sound coming from left speaker but no picture. All
the lights come on. Have to test the other speaker to see if it even
works. Don't see any neck glow on the monitor but didn't really give
it a good look, have to check it more later. Changed all the fuses in
the game and that didn't help. Thought it would considering it looks
like all the fuses are the originals.... :)

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

TRENDING THREADS