Scheduled tasks and Sysprep

There is the well documented problem of Scheduled Tasks that use a system
account not running on a PC that uses a Syspreped image but I have a
situation where neither Scheduled Tasks running under a system account OR a
user account will run. Also, the "Run As" box is greyed out so I don't have
the option to run as a different user. Any ideas as to sort this would be
much appreciated. My Sysprep reference machine runs XP PRO SP2 and I have
"Ghosted" it to eight machine which all have the same problem.
Thanks,
Steve.
1 answer Last reply
More about scheduled tasks sysprep

    My guess would be some password problem. Maybe all the machines use some multiple instance of an account? Scheduled tasks for
    accounts never run, if the account has no password.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Steve Murch" <smtech@f2s.com> wrote in message news:%23WVevNQZFHA.584@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > There is the well documented problem of Scheduled Tasks that use a system account not running on a PC that uses a Syspreped image
    > but I have a situation where neither Scheduled Tasks running under a system account OR a user account will run. Also, the "Run As"
    > box is greyed out so I don't have the option to run as a different user. Any ideas as to sort this would be much appreciated. My
    > Sysprep reference machine runs XP PRO SP2 and I have "Ghosted" it to eight machine which all have the same problem.
    > Thanks,
    > Steve.

Support Microsoft Windows XP