Help !!! [SC] EnumQueryServicesStatus:OpenService FAILED 1..

May 30, 2005 9:49:12 AM

I get this service control mgr errror below ... id 7032

The Computer Browser service terminated with the following error:
This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

when i query the id, it say

[SC] EnumQueryServicesStatus:o penService FAILED 1060:
The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

I get this error after i installed SP2, there are times my PC hanged ( even
keyboard hanged ) have anything to do with this error ...

anyone knows ??
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 2:30:44 PM

I don't know if it does or not, but I know that bad drivers can stop services. My guess would be you will find the Workstation
service stopped, which you need for the net. (start/run, type SERVICES.MSC )

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509

!