Man Utd..maybe NOT playing in the CL???

If Glazier get 75% of the shares, his debt may prevent
Man Utd from playing in europe. His £1 billion debt then
becomes "man utd`s debt" and that debt exceeds the allowed
limit UEFA have on clubs playing in Europe...

Well done, greedy bastards.

Pink...not selling out to americans.
2 answers Last reply
More about maybe playing

    Mr. Pink wrote:
    > If Glazier get 75% of the shares, his debt may prevent
    > Man Utd from playing in europe. His £1 billion debt then
    > becomes "man utd`s debt" and that debt exceeds the allowed
    > limit UEFA have on clubs playing in Europe...
    >
    > Well done, greedy bastards.
    >
    > Pink...not selling out to americans.

    He can only transfer the £240 million he borrowed to buy the club, he can't
    transfer any other debts.

    --
    Hamish

    Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    you bounce.

    Hamish wrote:
    > Mr. Pink wrote:
    >
    >>If Glazier get 75% of the shares, his debt may prevent
    >>Man Utd from playing in europe. His £1 billion debt then
    >>becomes "man utd`s debt" and that debt exceeds the allowed
    >>limit UEFA have on clubs playing in Europe...
    >>
    >>Well done, greedy bastards.
    >>
    >>Pink...not selling out to americans.
    >

    > He can only transfer the £240 million he borrowed to buy the club, he can't
    > transfer any other debts.

    I know, but according to the UEFA: When he owns 75% or more of a club,
    the debt of the owner is calculated into the club if the debt is
    "constant" and the money is loaned in a bank.....as it is in this case...

    Pink..wishing the man utd supporters the best of luck! YOU DON`T DESERVE
    THIS!!!

Games Video Games