If I open Folder options, then registered file types, then click folder and
advanced, the edit and remove options are greyed out. I want to remove
something, any ideas how?
--
jeankct

Hi,

What do you want to remove? Somethings are system defaults and cannot be
removed. Some may be under 'file folder' instead of just 'folder'. Some may
be context menu extensions, and this site here can help with that:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/