Predictions League 04/05 Round 29 Fixture

Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, May 18th

NOTE: Nick and Mark, please e-mail me your predictions.

Sporting v CSKA Moskva

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow

5-3 > Sporting v CSKA Moskva

Cheers

Tobes

--
"Arsenal are the football club with class and dignity in English
football. " - Ian Harvey, April 2005

Jabberwocky

3-4

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

Miljenko wrote:
> Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, May 18th
>
> NOTE: Nick and Mark, please e-mail me your predictions.

2-4 Sporting v CSKA Moskva

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message
> Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, May 18th
>
> NOTE: Nick and Mark, please e-mail me your predictions.

1-1> Sporting v CSKA Moskva

Hagen

On Mon, 16 May 2005 00:22:56 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, May 18th
>
>NOTE: Nick and Mark, please e-mail me your predictions.
>
>Sporting v CSKA Moskva

Just confirm that you received it.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> Just confirm that you received it.

I received it. I received Mark's too. And I'm very disappointed nobody
tried to bribe me... yet.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Broken Social Scene - KC Accidental

Miljenko wrote:
> Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> Just confirm that you received it.
>
> I received it. I received Mark's too. And I'm very disappointed nobody
> tried to bribe me... yet.

I wont show the socks picture if you give me enough points to let the last
fixture count ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

On Wed, 18 May 2005 11:37:08 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> Just confirm that you received it.
>
>I received it. I received Mark's too. And I'm very disappointed nobody
>tried to bribe me... yet.

I shouldn't be telling you this, but bribes are bigger in the last
fixture (if it comes to that).

-Nick

Oracle's prediction:

Sporting v CSKA Moskva 1 - 1

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Sonic Youth - Track 2

My prediction:

Sporting v CSKA Moskva 1 - 0

--

Hamish wrote:

> > I received it. I received Mark's too. And I'm very disappointed nobody
> > tried to bribe me... yet.

> I wont show the socks picture if you give me enough points to let the last
> fixture count ;-)

That's blackmail, bribe comes a couple of pages later in the
dictionary...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Smashing Pumpkins - Today

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >I received it. I received Mark's too. And I'm very disappointed nobody
> >tried to bribe me... yet.

> I shouldn't be telling you this, but bribes are bigger in the last
> fixture (if it comes to that).

Well they can't be smaller!

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Smashing Pumpkins - Today

On Wed, 18 May 2005 13:47:03 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >I received it. I received Mark's too. And I'm very disappointed nobody
>> >tried to bribe me... yet.
>
>> I shouldn't be telling you this, but bribes are bigger in the last
>> fixture (if it comes to that).
>
>Well they can't be smaller!

Yes, but patience is a virtue. Wait and ye shall receive.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> I shouldn't be telling you this, but bribes are bigger in the last
> >> fixture (if it comes to that).

> >Well they can't be smaller!

> Yes, but patience is a virtue. Wait and ye shall receive.

The early bird catches the worm.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Pixies - La La Love You

Miljenko wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>
>>> I received it. I received Mark's too. And I'm very disappointed
>>> nobody tried to bribe me... yet.
>
>> I wont show the socks picture if you give me enough points to let
>> the last fixture count ;-)
>
> That's blackmail, bribe comes a couple of pages later in the
> dictionary...

Damn, I should have kept that up my sleeve till the last fixture ;-)

--

Miljenko wrote:

> Deadline: 20:45 CET Wednesday, May 18th
>
> NOTE: Nick and Mark, please e-mail me your predictions.

I have emailed you, can you confirm that you received it!

Mark

On Wed, 18 May 2005 15:19:15 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >Well they can't be smaller!
>
>> Yes, but patience is a virtue. Wait and ye shall receive.
>
>The early bird catches the worm.

Oh, talking about "birds" and "worms"....

-Nick

Mark Goodge wrote:

> I have emailed you, can you confirm that you received it!

I did.

--

Miljenko wrote:

> Sporting v CSKA Moskva