WTB: Zookeeper monitor glass

I'm looking for an original Zookeeper monitor glass bezel in good condition.
Please e-mail me directly with a price and pics if you've got one. Thanks.

Brian
2 answers Last reply
More about zookeeper monitor glass
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    where are you located ? i have one in NJ but i don`t want to ship it.
    fred

    I got a message stating you had a Zookeeper monitor glass bezel
    available. I'm located in Nashville, TN and would need it shipped to me.
    I also read where you don't want to ship it, but I do need this piece.
    If you have any good clear pics of the glass, I'd like to see them.
    Please e-mail me direct at wizardscastle@comcast.net. Thanks

    Brian

    --
    Sent via Gamer Newsgroups