WTB: Zookeeper monitor glass

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
June 25, 2005 10:36:39 PM

I'm looking for an original Zookeeper monitor glass bezel in good condition.
Please e-mail me directly with a price and pics if you've got one. Thanks.

Brian
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 27, 2005 5:33:49 PM

where are you located ? i have one in NJ but i don`t want to ship it.
fred
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 28, 2005 12:50:36 AM

I got a message stating you had a Zookeeper monitor glass bezel
available. I'm located in Nashville, TN and would need it shipped to me.
I also read where you don't want to ship it, but I do need this piece.
If you have any good clear pics of the glass, I'd like to see them.
Please e-mail me direct at wizardscastle@comcast.net. Thanks

Brian

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups