windows xp internet zone buttons

hello, 'i cannot seem to get my internet zone buttons to do any thing and i
cannot find the learning more cd and when i go to printers in control panel
i do not get an icon that reads easy access. what should i do to get my
buttons to work?

thank you,
sandra heasley

"Internet Zone buttons" might mean several things, and 'Easy Access" doesn't sound like a default Windows XP icon for printing. You
probably have some 'pre-installed system' that has a broken Help app (built by the system seller.)
Any legal PreInstalled version of XP must have a way to Recover the system. Only your can determine what you have purchased for
that.
--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509