DigDug FreePlay

Good point Mark!

If anyone has their own programmer and needs the images only, then
please email me for special arrangements.

-Jeff

Mark C. Spaeth wrote:

> Perhaps if you sold images for a reasonable price, you'd have more customers.

Just wanted to follow up to this; I emailed Jeff and he gave me a very
reasonable price for ROM images for his Frogger freeplay hack and
customized attract message. Can't wait to burn them tonight. :^)

So, Mark's suggestion was indeed a good one, and Jeff's a good guy for
being flexible. Hope he doesn't put himself out of business this way,
LOL.

Thanks guys!
Rob

Jeff, sold me an image for a reasonable price so i could just burn it
myself.... good guy