Atari System 1 pic request

Last response: in Video Games
June 26, 2005 7:08:20 AM

Can some kind soul take a photo of their Atari System 1 cabinet wiring and
email the pic(s) to me - please? I have a RoadBlasters PCB set on the bench
wired up and running and I have a factory Atari harness but I think I am
missing a chunk - I specificly need to see how the wiring harness feeds from
the power supply to the main PCB and the Audio PCB.

Thanks!

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 2:39:01 AM

Power to the audio board goes in at the JACDC point on the little style ARII
that's about 4x4"

for the main pcb , it's the 3x3 pin molex.

Some cabs had an ARIII or ARII full size, I forget which. My current ones
both have the little one.

"Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can some kind soul take a photo of their Atari System 1 cabinet wiring and
> email the pic(s) to me - please? I have a RoadBlasters PCB set on the
> bench wired up and running and I have a factory Atari harness but I think
> I am missing a chunk - I specificly need to see how the wiring harness
> feeds from the power supply to the main PCB and the Audio PCB.
>
> Thanks!
>

> --
> -Steve P.
>
> All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 4:19:58 AM

Thanks Robert. My setup has the ARIII.. :(

--

!