Atari System 1 pic request

Can some kind soul take a photo of their Atari System 1 cabinet wiring and
email the pic(s) to me - please? I have a RoadBlasters PCB set on the bench
wired up and running and I have a factory Atari harness but I think I am
missing a chunk - I specificly need to see how the wiring harness feeds from
the power supply to the main PCB and the Audio PCB.

Thanks!

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus
3 answers Last reply
More about atari system request

    Power to the audio board goes in at the JACDC point on the little style ARII
    that's about 4x4"

    for the main pcb , it's the 3x3 pin molex.

    Some cabs had an ARIII or ARII full size, I forget which. My current ones
    both have the little one.

    "Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Can some kind soul take a photo of their Atari System 1 cabinet wiring and
    > email the pic(s) to me - please? I have a RoadBlasters PCB set on the
    > bench wired up and running and I have a factory Atari harness but I think
    > I am missing a chunk - I specificly need to see how the wiring harness
    > feeds from the power supply to the main PCB and the Audio PCB.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >

    > --
    > -Steve P.
    >
    > All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

    Thanks Robert. My setup has the ARIII.. :(

    --

    "Robert Bullock" <rcbullock@_nospam_cox.net> wrote in message
    > Power to the audio board goes in at the JACDC point on the little style
    > ARII that's about 4x4"
    >
    > for the main pcb , it's the 3x3 pin molex.
    >
    > Some cabs had an ARIII or ARII full size, I forget which. My current ones
    > both have the little one.
    >
    > "Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Can some kind soul take a photo of their Atari System 1 cabinet wiring
    >> and email the pic(s) to me - please? I have a RoadBlasters PCB set on
    >> the bench wired up and running and I have a factory Atari harness but I
    >> think I am missing a chunk - I specificly need to see how the wiring
    >> harness feeds from the power supply to the main PCB and the Audio PCB.
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >>

    >> --
    >> -Steve P.
    >>
    >> All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

    http://www.classicarcade.org/system1.jpg

Atari Video Games