Whats my Printer Server name?

I am running Windows XP SP2 and have one printer connected to it via the
Ethernet port.
I am trying to find out the NAME of my Printer Server, as I am trying
accomplish this:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314499

My printer name is BROTHER

Where would I look for this information on my system?
1 answer Last reply
More about whats printer server name

    M. B. wrote:
    > I am running Windows XP SP2 and have one printer connected to it via the
    > Ethernet port.
    > I am trying to find out the NAME of my Printer Server, as I am trying
    > accomplish this:
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314499
    >
    > My printer name is BROTHER
    >
    > Where would I look for this information on my system?

    The Print Server would be the computer to which the printer is
    connected, and which controls the print jobs.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm