Disk Cleanup Doesn't Work?

May 30, 2005 3:34:02 PM

When I try to run the disk cleanup utility, it starts by analysing C: drive
but then quits automatically. I've run anti-virus on my pc many times but
what else could be causing this problem?

More about : disk cleanup work

May 30, 2005 11:55:29 PM

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=812248
Can also be caused by insufficient free space

"cmn" <cmn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to run the disk cleanup utility, it starts by analysing C:
drive
> but then quits automatically. I've run anti-virus on my pc many times but
> what else could be causing this problem?
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 1:27:45 PM

Disk Cleanup Tool Stops Responding While Compressing Old Files:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=812248

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User