Bad trader Nolan Gorney aka NOLANX on eBay

This deadbeat is local to me (Phoenix AZ).

On many instances he has called me in a panic needing artwork for a
last minute deal and I have accomodated him every time. Even allowing
him to pickup the art from my home at late hours of the night. Not only
did he beat me up for discounts he never had the full amount to pay me,
but always came through weeks later.

This latest incident he claimed he needed art late at night for a
presentation to a distributor the next morning which could reap him
massive profits. I obliged him and he claims his ATM was messed up and
only brought partial funds. Promised me the next day to bring it over,
never happened. Then promised to mail me a check, never happened. Then
he was going to drop a check off at my place of business, never
happened. Going on 3+ months its safe to say I wont see my money
outside of legal action, which just might happen to make a point.

Taking matters further, he phoned one of my printers trying to get my
artwork directly from them! Did he not think I would find out about
this?

I also see he has switched all of his auctions to private now. We
generally know what that is an indication of.

Use this information however you like, but this is an accounting of my
bad experience with him.

darin

Damn, give a brother an inch and they take a mile.