Upside Down Display Woes

May 31, 2005 4:20:31 AM

An elementary student of mine while playing the game "Sharks" managed to
turn the display on his monitor upside down, then on another station
managed to rotate the display 90 degrees. Neither he nor I have any
idea how to get the display back to normal. Any help would be MUCH
appreciated. We're using Windows XP Pro.

--
bdeonPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

More about : upside display woes

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 4:20:32 AM

On Tue, 31 May 2005 00:20:31 +0100, Bob Horvath wrote:

You could try Display in Control Panel, settings, advanced. I have a
"Rotation" tab there to do what he did. Check if you have that.

!