who has all the games in there garage on 543 in Harford co..

driving down 543 one day my wife says look at all the games in his
garage of course i missed it,so the next day went by and i saw them
they where in rows of five across and alest two deep.so if you read the
news groupe are any of them for sale?

Why post here about it? Just go up to the guys house and knock on the door.

Ken.

"heyyou" <heyyou893@aol.com> wrote in message
> driving down 543 one day my wife says look at all the games in his
> garage of course i missed it,so the next day went by and i saw them
> they where in rows of five across and alest two deep.so if you read the
> news groupe are any of them for sale?

I'm in Bel Air and have a bunch of games in my basement. Where is this guy
on 543? I might have to stop by myself.

Gracias.

whatdidiwin" ATTT "yahoo" DOTTTT "com