desktop content has vanished...

May 30, 2005 9:45:15 PM

I can't see anything on the desktop.. all icons and shortcuts have
disappeared.
Can't find a way to bring them back. Any idea?
--
dom fischer
Anonymous

Dom, next startup tap F8 repeatedly until you get a Menu. Select Safe
Mode with Command Prompt. If it boots there then
try a System Restore.
http://www.valusoftsupport.com/KBArticle.asp?kbid=1502

"domnotdum" <domfischer@msn.com> wrote in message
>I can't see anything on the desktop.. all icons and shortcuts have
> disappeared.
> Can't find a way to bring them back. Any idea?
> --
> dom fischer
May 31, 2005 8:51:10 AM

on desktop rightclick>arrange icons by..> show desktop icons.
maybe u accidently clicked that or someone else in the family.

-Dan

!