WTB - Parts for a Pacman Cocktail

I am restoring a Pacman cocktail and looking for the following parts in
good to nice condition:
(1)Coinbox for the smaller single slot door.
(2)Original power supply and wiring harness.
(3)Control panels with or without joysticks.
(4)Top glass with artwork or repro underlay.
Please email what you have to (emailgsr@yahoo"dot"com)
Thanks, Garry
2 answers Last reply
More about parts pacman cocktail

    I have located a coinbox but still looking for the rest. I am also
    working with a couple of helpful individuals on other items but nothing
    in my hands. Anyone help?

    Gary,
    The control panels can be purchased from Steven Gregory at
    Arcadeshop.com He is great to deal with and the Pacman control panels
    should be exact reproductions. Make sure to ask if they are exact
    reproductions. I know some people make the control panels but have a
    different bolt pattern for the joysticks so they work for new joysticks
    and not old. If you have the old bolt pattern and use a new joystick
    you will need the adaptor plate. One thing to remember is if the panels
    have the new bolt pattern the control panel overlays will not match.
    You will not be happy having holes in the overlay not matching any
    holes. I personally would use the old bolt pattern, new joystick with
    the adapter plate and a Control panel overlay for the old bolt pattern.
    If I were you I would just put in a new wiring harness and use a
    switching power supply. You would have a lot better reliability than a
    25 year old power supply.

    Kyle

    email klindstrom AT uplogon Dot com

    emailgsr@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I have located a coinbox but still looking for the rest. I am also
    > working with a couple of helpful individuals on other items but nothing
    > in my hands. Anyone help?

Video Games