windows xp

May 30, 2005 10:19:06 PM

my C drive is almost full. can i swap windows to a new D drive or do i need
to reinstall

More about : windows

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 12:28:01 AM

I am unale to play any dvd's. I have windows XP home addition. What must I do
to get the computeer to play the DVD's/

"big dog" wrote:

> my C drive is almost full. can i swap windows to a new D drive or do i need
> to reinstall
May 31, 2005 8:46:58 PM

You could use a program like Ghost to clone your c: drive to your new d:
drive.

Alternatively, you could set your new drive up as a slave drive, uninstall
some programs (to free up space) and reinstall them on your d: drive.

"big dog" <bigdog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my C drive is almost full. can i swap windows to a new D drive or do i
> need
> to reinstall
May 31, 2005 8:48:32 PM

What on Earth does your problem have to do with big dog's problem?

Start a new thread.

"socrates addict" <socrates addict@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F05BA6ED-CB41-47B0-8E1C-DCDFF6F215A9@microsoft.com...

!