windows xp

my C drive is almost full. can i swap windows to a new D drive or do i need
to reinstall
3 answers Last reply
More about windows

    I am unale to play any dvd's. I have windows XP home addition. What must I do
    to get the computeer to play the DVD's/

    "big dog" wrote:

    > my C drive is almost full. can i swap windows to a new D drive or do i need
    > to reinstall

    You could use a program like Ghost to clone your c: drive to your new d:
    drive.

    Alternatively, you could set your new drive up as a slave drive, uninstall
    some programs (to free up space) and reinstall them on your d: drive.

    "big dog" <bigdog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my C drive is almost full. can i swap windows to a new D drive or do i
    > need
    > to reinstall

    What on Earth does your problem have to do with big dog's problem?

    Start a new thread.

    "socrates addict" <socrates addict@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:F05BA6ED-CB41-47B0-8E1C-DCDFF6F215A9@microsoft.com...
    >I am unale to play any dvd's. I have windows XP home addition. What must I
    >do
    > to get the computeer to play the DVD's/
    >
    > "big dog" wrote:
    >
    >> my C drive is almost full. can i swap windows to a new D drive or do i
    >> need
    >> to reinstall

Windows XP Microsoft