Windows XP x64 & Office 2003

May 31, 2005 1:17:01 AM

I get the following error when I try and open Word 2003.
"The image file (null) is valid, but is for a machine type other than the
current machine."
All of the other Office 2003 programs work. Whether I use the shortcut in
the Microsoft Office 2003 folder, or if I drill down directly to WinWord.exe,
I get the same error. This only happens when using XP x64.
Any ideas???
Thanks.....
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 12:04:45 PM

Please visit the new Windows 64-bit newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!