Windows XP x64 & Office 2003

I get the following error when I try and open Word 2003.
"The image file (null) is valid, but is for a machine type other than the
current machine."
All of the other Office 2003 programs work. Whether I use the shortcut in
the Microsoft Office 2003 folder, or if I drill down directly to WinWord.exe,
I get the same error. This only happens when using XP x64.
Any ideas???
Thanks.....
1 answer Last reply
More about windows office 2003

    Please visit the new Windows 64-bit newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Steve" wrote:

    | I get the following error when I try and open Word 2003.
    | "The image file (null) is valid, but is for a machine type other than the
    | current machine."
    | All of the other Office 2003 programs work. Whether I use the shortcut in
    | the Microsoft Office 2003 folder, or if I drill down directly to WinWord.exe,
    | I get the same error. This only happens when using XP x64.
    | Any ideas???
    | Thanks.....

X64 Office Windows XP