Chinese Language support

May 31, 2005 3:57:02 AM

Hi, This is not a technical question. We are considering the launch of some
software products in China. Somone told me that China changed the law so
that all softwware MUST support the Chinese language character set. Is this
true? Where can I find info on the web about this. Have searched
extensively but no luck. Any help with web address appreciated.
May 31, 2005 8:12:30 PM

Maybe you can find some help here:
http://www.microsoft.com/china/
Or -
Installing and Using Microsoft's Chinese IME
http://www.declan-software.com/
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.