Want program to start in limited user account

I have a small program that i would like to start up automatically when
windows start.

I'm running from a limited account in xp professional

The only way i can run the program is by right clicking on it and
selecting the "run as" command and then typing my administrator
password

Is there a way i can get this program to start automatically in my
limited account?

--
vikingdude
1 answer Last reply

    Rightclick a shortcut to this app, enter the runas info, and OK, then drag it onto the start menu, in the Startup folder (of 'all
    programs')

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "vikingdude" <vikingdude.1pw0t4@news.xpbanter.com> wrote in message news:vikingdude.1pw0t4@news.xpbanter.com...

    > I have a small program that i would like to start up automatically when
    > windows start.
    >
    > I'm running from a limited account in xp professional
    >
    > The only way i can run the program is by right clicking on it and
    > selecting the "run as" command and then typing my administrator
    > password
    >
    > Is there a way i can get this program to start automatically in my
    > limited account?
    >

    > --
    > vikingdude

Windows XP