Taito Electric Yo-Yo

arcadeguy wrote:
> The EYY was in a yellow cab from every pircture I have ever seen and Im
> pretty sure the Elevator Action was in a green cab.
>
>>From this picture;
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6188726677
> The cab looks yellow.
> Does anyone the cab colors? id buy this game just for the cab if what I
> said is corrct.
>
> Don

You may want to ask the seller... The color looks like it could be
yellow or green.

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!

Nope, that is a green cab.

Interesting that you are looking for a Yellow Electric Yo-Yo cab because
there is one on Ebay right now and cheap as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6189336201&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Also, here are some more pics of another Electric Yo-Yo. As you can see the
Yellow color that was on Electric Yo-Yo cabs was not that bright.

http://thelittons.net/homearcade/EYY/

Rare game, good luck.

Ken.

"arcadeguy" <arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The EYY was in a yellow cab from every pircture I have ever seen and Im
> pretty sure the Elevator Action was in a green cab.
>
> >From this picture;
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6188726677
> The cab looks yellow.
> Does anyone the cab colors? id buy this game just for the cab if what I
> said is corrct.
>
> Don

guinness

That auction cab is green. EA was released in both Green and Brown. EYY
was yellow but that cab is definately green.

tim (NH)