Reinstall mouse pointers

I accidentally (and stupidly) deleted some of my mouse pointers. I tried to
reinstall them using the CD, with "mouse pointers" selected, but it doesn't
work. Any ideas ?

Daniel

--

______________________________
Daniel Royer, University of Geneva

    To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
    2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Daniel Royer" <daniel@royer.ch> wrote in message news:429c2a98$1@nntp.unige.ch...
    >I accidentally (and stupidly) deleted some of my mouse pointers. I tried to reinstall them using the CD, with "mouse pointers"
    >selected, but it doesn't work. Any ideas ?
    >
    > Daniel
    >
    > --
    >

    > ______________________________
    > Daniel Royer, University of Geneva
    > daniel at royer dot ch

    Hi Daniel,

    How to restore the missing mouse pointer cursor files?:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/mousepointers.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Daniel Royer" <daniel@royer.ch> wrote in message
    >I accidentally (and stupidly) deleted some of my mouse pointers. I tried to
    >reinstall them using the CD, with "mouse pointers" selected, but it doesn't
    >work. Any ideas ?
    >
    > Daniel
    >
    > --

    > Daniel Royer, University of Geneva