Reinstall mouse pointers

I accidentally (and stupidly) deleted some of my mouse pointers. I tried to
reinstall them using the CD, with "mouse pointers" selected, but it doesn't
work. Any ideas ?

Daniel

--

______________________________
Daniel Royer, University of Geneva

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Daniel Royer" <daniel@royer.ch> wrote in message news:429c2a98$1@nntp.unige.ch...
>I accidentally (and stupidly) deleted some of my mouse pointers. I tried to reinstall them using the CD, with "mouse pointers"
>selected, but it doesn't work. Any ideas ?
>
> Daniel
>
> --

> Daniel Royer, University of Geneva
> daniel at royer dot ch

Hi Daniel,

How to restore the missing mouse pointer cursor files?:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/mousepointers.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User