Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

crash my axapta on windows XP with SP2

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 6:57:28 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Axapta Crash Dump File for Axapta build 1951.8 (Sep 17 2002 01:46:40)
Dumped : Wed May 25 13:05:46 2005

Crash : Exception 0xc0000005 caught (unspecified) in thread 0x830 of
process 0xc54.
-------------------------------------------------------------

--# FV EIP----- RetAddr- FramePtr StackPtr Symbol

0 .V 006728d9 00000000 00000000 0012da1c Mod: ax32[ax32.exe], base:
00400000h

Stackdump exit code 487 (Attempt to access invalid address)

My consultant axapta said my problem happen coz my office use windows XP sp2.
anybody can help about my problem ?
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 11:36:06 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

"dedi" <dedi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 9F1F3BB-9345-46DB-8899-7F3F1B230F75@microsoft.com...
> Axapta Crash Dump File for Axapta build 1951.8 (Sep 17 2002 01:46:40)
> Dumped : Wed May 25 13:05:46 2005
>
> Crash : Exception 0xc0000005 caught (unspecified) in thread 0x830 of
> process 0xc54.
> -------------------------------------------------------------
>
> --# FV EIP----- RetAddr- FramePtr StackPtr Symbol
>
> 0 .V 006728d9 00000000 00000000 0012da1c Mod: ax32[ax32.exe], base:
> 00400000h
>
> Stackdump exit code 487 (Attempt to access invalid address)
>
> My consultant axapta said my problem happen coz my office use windows XP
> sp2.
> anybody can help about my problem ?

A google search and a search of Microsoft doesn't come up with any hits for
Axapta and SP2 problems. Did the consultant offer any explanation as to why
SP2 would cause a problem? It would most likely be the firewall or DCOM
security. Here are a couple of links on how to troubleshoot problems with XP
SP2 if your consultant won't help.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842242/

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884130/

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357/

http://www.michna.com/kb/WxSP2.htm

Kerry
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 1:05:11 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Tell "Axapta" to update their software so it works with SP2.
They have had over 9 months since SP2 was released to work
on any compatibility issues with their software.

Some programs seem to stop working after you install Windows XP Service Pack 2
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842242/

Changes to Functionality in Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyi...

Welcome to the Windows XP Service Pack 2 Training Course for Developers!
http://msdn.microsoft.com/security/productinfo/XPSP2/in...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/window...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"dedi" wrote:

| Axapta Crash Dump File for Axapta build 1951.8 (Sep 17 2002 01:46:40)
| Dumped : Wed May 25 13:05:46 2005
|
| Crash : Exception 0xc0000005 caught (unspecified) in thread 0x830 of
| process 0xc54.
| -------------------------------------------------------------
|
| --# FV EIP----- RetAddr- FramePtr StackPtr Symbol
|
| 0 .V 006728d9 00000000 00000000 0012da1c Mod: ax32[ax32.exe], base:
| 00400000h
|
| Stackdump exit code 487 (Attempt to access invalid address)
|
| My consultant axapta said my problem happen coz my office use windows XP sp2.
| anybody can help about my problem ?
Related resources
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 1:05:12 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message
news:o NSEFneZFHA.1368@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Tell "Axapta" to update their software so it works with SP2.
> They have had over 9 months since SP2 was released to work
> on any compatibility issues with their software.
>

Axapta is a Microsoft program.

Kerry

> Some programs seem to stop working after you install Windows XP Service
> Pack 2
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842242/
>
> Changes to Functionality in Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyi...
>
> Welcome to the Windows XP Service Pack 2 Training Course for Developers!
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/security/productinfo/XPSP2/in...
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups
>
> Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies:
> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/window...
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> "dedi" wrote:
>
> | Axapta Crash Dump File for Axapta build 1951.8 (Sep 17 2002 01:46:40)
> | Dumped : Wed May 25 13:05:46 2005
> |
> | Crash : Exception 0xc0000005 caught (unspecified) in thread 0x830 of
> | process 0xc54.
> | -------------------------------------------------------------
> |
> | --# FV EIP----- RetAddr- FramePtr StackPtr Symbol
> |
> | 0 .V 006728d9 00000000 00000000 0012da1c Mod: ax32[ax32.exe],
> base:
> | 00400000h
> |
> | Stackdump exit code 487 (Attempt to access invalid address)
> |
> | My consultant axapta said my problem happen coz my office use windows XP
> sp2.
> | anybody can help about my problem ?
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 11:53:04 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

"Kerry Brown" wrote:

> "dedi" <dedi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:D 9F1F3BB-9345-46DB-8899-7F3F1B230F75@microsoft.com...
> > Axapta Crash Dump File for Axapta build 1951.8 (Sep 17 2002 01:46:40)
> > Dumped : Wed May 25 13:05:46 2005
> >
> > Crash : Exception 0xc0000005 caught (unspecified) in thread 0x830 of
> > process 0xc54.
> > -------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > --# FV EIP----- RetAddr- FramePtr StackPtr Symbol
> >
> > 0 .V 006728d9 00000000 00000000 0012da1c Mod: ax32[ax32.exe], base:
> > 00400000h
> >
> > Stackdump exit code 487 (Attempt to access invalid address)
> >
> > My consultant axapta said my problem happen coz my office use windows XP
> > sp2.
> > anybody can help about my problem ?
>
> A google search and a search of Microsoft doesn't come up with any hits for
> Axapta and SP2 problems. Did the consultant offer any explanation as to why
> SP2 would cause a problem? It would most likely be the firewall or DCOM
> security. Here are a couple of links on how to troubleshoot problems with XP
> SP2 if your consultant won't help.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842242/
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884130/
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357/
>
> http://www.michna.com/kb/WxSP2.htm
>
> Kerry
>
>
>
Many thanks to all for your inputs.
June 8, 2005 10:18:15 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi,

We have been using Axapta 3.0/SP3 with Windows XP2 for quite some time
without any problems.

Coming to your problem, first what version of Axapta are you using?
When do you experience this crash? Please let us know.

Last but not least posting this problem in Axapta forums such as this
(http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/default.asp?CAT_ID=5) probably might
get you an accurate response.

Regards,

Harish Mohanbabu
http://www.harishm.com/

dedi Wrote:
> "Kerry Brown" wrote:
> -
> "dedi" dedi@discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
>
> news:D 9F1F3BB-9345-46DB-8899-7F3F1B230F75@microsoft.com...
> Axapta Crash Dump File for Axapta build 1951.8 (Sep 17 2002
> 01:46:40)
> Dumped : Wed May 25 13:05:46 2005
>
> Crash : Exception 0xc0000005 caught (unspecified) in thread 0x830
> of
> process 0xc54.
> -------------------------------------------------------------
>
> --# FV EIP----- RetAddr- FramePtr StackPtr Symbol
>
> 0 .V 006728d9 00000000 00000000 0012da1c Mod: ax32[ax32.exe],
> base:
> 00400000h
>
> Stackdump exit code 487 (Attempt to access invalid address)
>
> My consultant axapta said my problem happen coz my office use windows
> XP
> sp2.
> anybody can help about my problem ?-
>


--
Harish
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 12:26:04 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

our company have been using axapta 3.0/sp2 upgrade from axapta 2.5.
this crash happen everyday with windows XP2 but client had been using
windows 2000 doesn't.

"Harish" wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> We have been using Axapta 3.0/SP3 with Windows XP2 for quite some time
> without any problems.
>
> Coming to your problem, first what version of Axapta are you using?
> When do you experience this crash? Please let us know.
>
> Last but not least posting this problem in Axapta forums such as this
> (http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/default.asp?CAT_ID=5) probably might
> get you an accurate response.
>
> Regards,
>
> Harish Mohanbabu
> http://www.harishm.com/
>
> dedi Wrote:
> > "Kerry Brown" wrote:
> > -
> > "dedi" dedi@discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
> >
> > news:D 9F1F3BB-9345-46DB-8899-7F3F1B230F75@microsoft.com...
> > Axapta Crash Dump File for Axapta build 1951.8 (Sep 17 2002
> > 01:46:40)
> > Dumped : Wed May 25 13:05:46 2005
> >
> > Crash : Exception 0xc0000005 caught (unspecified) in thread 0x830
> > of
> > process 0xc54.
> > -------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > --# FV EIP----- RetAddr- FramePtr StackPtr Symbol
> >
> > 0 .V 006728d9 00000000 00000000 0012da1c Mod: ax32[ax32.exe],
> > base:
> > 00400000h
> >
> > Stackdump exit code 487 (Attempt to access invalid address)
> >
> > My consultant axapta said my problem happen coz my office use windows
> > XP
> > sp2.
> > anybody can help about my problem ?-
> >
>
>
> --
> Harish
>
!