Power options problem?

Hi
I have HP notebook xp-m running Win xp sp2. I got a power option
questinon: I cant adjust the alarm setting for low/critical battery
alarm lower than 13% with the slidebar. Once i had it set to 6%. It
won't anymore.
Torben
1 answer Last reply
More about power options problem

    Hi Torben,

    Normally on a notebook, the power options are controlled by utility
    supplied by the manufacturer. You may want to check the HP site for an
    updated power management utility for that make and model notebook. On
    my notebook if I click on Power Options in control panel, it redirects
    to the Toshiba Power Management Utility.

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    thoroee@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Hi
    > I have HP notebook xp-m running Win xp sp2. I got a power
    > option questinon: I cant adjust the alarm setting for
    > low/critical battery alarm lower than 13% with the
    > slidebar. Once i had it set to 6%. It won't anymore.
    > Torben

Hewlett Packard Power Windows XP