  • Power
  • Windows XP
a b α HP
May 31, 2005 7:48:08 AM

Hi
I have HP notebook xp-m running Win xp sp2. I got a power option
questinon: I cant adjust the alarm setting for low/critical battery
alarm lower than 13% with the slidebar. Once i had it set to 6%. It
won't anymore.
Torben

More about : power options problem

Anonymous
a b α HP
May 31, 2005 12:53:35 PM

Hi Torben,

Normally on a notebook, the power options are controlled by utility
supplied by the manufacturer. You may want to check the HP site for an
updated power management utility for that make and model notebook. On
my notebook if I click on Power Options in control panel, it redirects
to the Toshiba Power Management Utility.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

!