A few XY items for trade/sale and misc......

Hi all. I have some stuff for trade/sale. Drop me a line if you are
interested in anything.

B&W XY monitor, G05 801, rebuilt and working nicely. Can ship entire
monitor, or just parts.

Maybe some 6100 parts, I'll have to check.

Amplifone Deflection board, working

Aplifone HV pcb (not working)

Amplifone yoke

ROMS from a Gravitar (to convert black widow pcb into Gravitar)

Also I have some other items:

Phoenix boardset (working)
Super Pac Man boardset (working)
Gallag pcb (not-working, resets)
Astron Belt "kit" with NOS disc, NOS marquee, NOS ROMS (for GR swap)
and manual
Capcom Bowling pcb working
Roadblasters control panel and daughter board (working)
Robotron CPU and ROM board, working
Joust CPU and ROM board, working

Probably some more items as I dig. ***I'm really looking for a
tested/working Defender CPU right now.*** Will consider other items
(if you have a list). Also, I'll be needing a Star Wars PCB (working)
and I do have a non-working one to trade towards the working one. Feel
free to make offers on the items above. I've not set any prices,
because I really am focussed on finding the CPU I need first. Then,
I'll consider selling, or just sticking the other items on ebay.

im interested in the amplifone deflection board

tia
frank