Help -- deleted XP user account

i had few user accounts on XP and deleted one of the accounts, ( which had
all of my files saved) Now that i know i done this misatke is it possible to
recover my account (i deleted) hence getting all the data back.

if anyone knows something on this topic please let me know, as i really need
those files.

thanks in advance

Usman
2 answers Last reply
More about help deleted user account

    Once you delete an account, all files associated with the
    account are permanently deleted and not recoverable.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Usman" wrote:

    | i had few user accounts on XP and deleted one of the accounts, ( which had
    | all of my files saved) Now that i know i done this misatke is it possible to
    | recover my account (i deleted) hence getting all the data back.
    |
    | if anyone knows something on this topic please let me know, as i really need
    | those files.
    |
    | thanks in advance
    |
    | Usman

    Check out Data Recovery Tools (PC-Inspector)
    http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/system/fwdatarecovery.html

    Data Recovery Tools:
    http://crazyone.tekmasters.com/datarecovery.html

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "UsmanKhalidgujar@hotmail.com"
    <UsmanKhalidgujar@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i had few user accounts on XP and deleted one of the accounts, ( which had
    > all of my files saved) Now that i know i done this misatke is it possible
    > recover my account (i deleted) hence getting all the data back.
    >
    > if anyone knows something on this topic please let me know, as i really
    > need
    > those files.
    >
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > Usman