Help -- deleted XP user account

i had few user accounts on XP and deleted one of the accounts, ( which had
all of my files saved) Now that i know i done this misatke is it possible to
recover my account (i deleted) hence getting all the data back.

if anyone knows something on this topic please let me know, as i really need
those files.

thanks in advance

Usman

Once you delete an account, all files associated with the
account are permanently deleted and not recoverable.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Usman" wrote:

| i had few user accounts on XP and deleted one of the accounts, ( which had
| all of my files saved) Now that i know i done this misatke is it possible to
| recover my account (i deleted) hence getting all the data back.
|
| if anyone knows something on this topic please let me know, as i really need
| those files.
|
| thanks in advance
|
| Usman

Check out Data Recovery Tools (PC-Inspector)
http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/system/fwdatarecovery.html

Data Recovery Tools:
http://crazyone.tekmasters.com/datarecovery.html

--