Invasion - The abductors- VGA res?

KLOV says VGA res. Or is it switchable? I would think a kit would be
switchable.

--
"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'

I think the game was Standard only. Even though it has a VGA port on the
board...

"rcbullock@no_spam.cox.net" <rcbullock@no-spam.cox.net> wrote in message
> KLOV says VGA res. Or is it switchable? I would think a kit would be
> switchable.
>
> --
> "Quality is the enemy of production."
> Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'
> ** Replies to rcbullock '"AT"" cox.net ** Sorry, I detest spam.

It turned out to be standard res.