Question about US vs International versions of XP

I have a question as to what are the differences between the US version of XP
and the "International" version sold, say in Australia. I have called MSDN
Support and have talked to Pre-Sales and no one seems to have a solid answer.
I'm looking for some specifics as to the differences when it comes to
(default) regional settings or the underlying format of Date/Time settings
when the "Internalional" version is installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gary

--
"Never argue with a man carring a water-buffalo"

The International version is a superset of the English version. It includes other languages in the setup options, by including the
MUI.

Multilingual Support: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/evaluation/overviews/multilingual.asp

--

Mark L. Ferguson