Question about US vs International versions of XP

I have a question as to what are the differences between the US version of XP
and the "International" version sold, say in Australia. I have called MSDN
Support and have talked to Pre-Sales and no one seems to have a solid answer.
I'm looking for some specifics as to the differences when it comes to
(default) regional settings or the underlying format of Date/Time settings
when the "Internalional" version is installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gary

--
"Never argue with a man carring a water-buffalo"
1 answer Last reply

    The International version is a superset of the English version. It includes other languages in the setup options, by including the
    MUI.

    Multilingual Support: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/evaluation/overviews/multilingual.asp

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Gary Steward" <GarySteward@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59A141B7-D521-4C18-BFE7-154D5A5F0826@microsoft.com...
    >I have a question as to what are the differences between the US version of XP
    > and the "International" version sold, say in Australia. I have called MSDN
    > Support and have talked to Pre-Sales and no one seems to have a solid answer.
    > I'm looking for some specifics as to the differences when it comes to
    > (default) regional settings or the underlying format of Date/Time settings
    > when the "Internalional" version is installed.
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Gary
    >

    > --
    > "Never argue with a man carring a water-buffalo"

Support Windows XP