How do i play fm2005 5.0.5 with deamon tools..?

I can't understand how...
I guess i create an image with alcohol 120(or something like that), i
mount the virtual drive with this image and then what??

"Knox_Overstreet" <antreasxa@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I can't understand how...
> I guess i create an image with alcohol 120(or something like that), i
> mount the virtual drive with this image and then what??

... then play the game ?

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Knox_Overstreet" <antreasxa@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I can't understand how...
> I guess i create an image with alcohol 120(or something like that), i
> mount the virtual drive with this image and then what??

Go to www.gamecopyworld.com and download their image file of FM2005. Then
mount that in Alcohol or Daemon Tools, and et voila!

Dan