PC Relocator?

Archived from groups: alive.computers.software,alt.computers,att.wireless,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

What exactly can and does PC Relocator do? I have a laptop and a desktop.
Wireless. And Windows XP.

I also use MS Office a lot and have lots of family digital pictures.

Both computers are relatively fast @ 2+ Gigahertz.

Archived from groups: alive.computers.software,alt.computers,att.wireless,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

It offers a way to move your data and settings from one machine to another.
What do you want to do? If you just want to copy your pictures from one PC
to the other, then either simply use Windows Explorer and your wireless
network to do so or burn the pictures to a disk(s) and copy them that way.
This kills two birds with one stone by creating a permanent backup of your
pictures and giving you a way to copy them to any machine you want.

For no-frills settings and data transferal, look at the Windows Files And
Settings Transfer Wizard, or FAST.

I would ask the people who wrote the software:
http://www.alohabob.com/products/pc_relocator/index.asp

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"Ritter197" <Ritter197@comcast.net> wrote in message
> What exactly can and does PC Relocator do? I have a laptop and a desktop.
> Wireless. And Windows XP.
>
> I also use MS Office a lot and have lots of family digital pictures.
>
> Both computers are relatively fast @ 2+ Gigahertz.

Archived from groups: alive.computers.software,alt.computers,att.wireless,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Thanks, I never thought of their website though.

Appreciate it.
>I would ask the people who wrote the software:
> http://www.alohabob.com/products/pc_relocator/index.asp
>
> --
> Ted Zieglar
> "You can do it if you try."
>
> "Ritter197" <Ritter197@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> What exactly can and does PC Relocator do? I have a laptop and a desktop.
>> Wireless. And Windows XP.
>>
>> I also use MS Office a lot and have lots of family digital pictures.
>>
>> Both computers are relatively fast @ 2+ Gigahertz.

Archived from groups: alive.computers.software,alt.computers,att.wireless,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Thanks for the feedback. I wanted more than just pictures, those I have on
CD now. It was more to make my laptop in sync with my desktop.