Admin account lost al lof its rights!

a b 8 Security
May 31, 2005 6:05:04 PM

It looks like my Local Admin account as well as my domain account have
lost all of their security rights.
When I try to right click my Network Connection, it says "You do not
have sufficient privileges for Accessing Connection Properties. Please
contact your administrator"

How the hell is that possible? I am the administrator and I cant help!

Somehow, it looks like my security rights for al lof my accounts
including my Admin account have vanished.

how do I go about correcting this?

Andy

--
andycharger
Anonymous

In Pro, there are Policy settings that might do this (start/run, type: gpedit.msc) Usually strange behavior in Permissions indicates
some spyware, or virus.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509