Admin account lost al lof its rights!

It looks like my Local Admin account as well as my domain account have
lost all of their security rights.
When I try to right click my Network Connection, it says "You do not
have sufficient privileges for Accessing Connection Properties. Please
contact your administrator"

How the hell is that possible? I am the administrator and I cant help!

Somehow, it looks like my security rights for al lof my accounts
including my Admin account have vanished.

how do I go about correcting this?

Andy

--
andycharger
1 answer Last reply

    In Pro, there are Policy settings that might do this (start/run, type: gpedit.msc) Usually strange behavior in Permissions indicates
    some spyware, or virus.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "andycharger" <andycharger.1pwppo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message news:andycharger.1pwppo@pcbanter.net...

    > It looks like my Local Admin account as well as my domain account have
    > lost all of their security rights.
    > When I try to right click my Network Connection, it says "You do not
    > have sufficient privileges for Accessing Connection Properties. Please
    > contact your administrator"
    >
    > How the hell is that possible? I am the administrator and I cant help!
    >
    > Somehow, it looks like my security rights for al lof my accounts
    > including my Admin account have vanished.
    >
    > how do I go about correcting this?
    >
    > Andy
    >

    > --
    > andycharger