FS: Playchoice 10 project and SI in Connecticut

Hi all,
I have a dual monitor playchoice that I want to part with. It has the
playchoice 10 side art, could use new t-molding, control panel is so so..
It has one working monitor and I have another kicking around, you can have
two extras if you want them. It has 8 carts kung fu, tmnt, 2 baseballs,
tennis, and three others I can't think of off hand. If you want pics I can
grab them tomorrow for you. I have one piece of glass for it but not the
other. The main board and power supply both power up but it doesn't seem to
work. Anyway, it's a project... $125 cash and carry.

I also have a Space Invaders up for grabs. Board was just worked on by Alex
Y and has the switching power supply kit in it. Cab is in fair condition.
Really needs some degreaser to get it clean. CPO is in decent shape.
Lights and such work. I may have one back door for it but I'm not sure.. I
may not have any back doors for it. The yoke wires need to be swapped to
get the image corrected on it but it plays fine. $150 cash and carry.
Monitor has a nice bright picture on it. It could be a nice cab with some
work. I can get pics tomorrow for anyone interested.

Thanks, Scott

scott at agelessarcade dot com
--
www.agelessarcade.com