Rowe BC12 manual needed and questions

I bought a Rowe BC12 bill changer off ebay and need a manual. Also
there is a place to put in half dollars on the top...never seen
anything like that. Can I take that mech out and make it take
quarters instead? If so I could use a quarter mech for this machine
too.
Thanks
tim
www.timsarcade.net

those machines could take both half dollars and quarters at the same time
via the same coin mech. All you should need to do is change the mech to a
quarter only mech and you'll be in business.

Matt

<timb0pete@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://tinyurl.com/985ux
>
> there is the ebay auction pic of the machine
> tim

mark

I have the same changer for sale in New York in much better like new
condition.It also takes 1s and 5s.If anyone is interested just email me.I
don't have time to ship right now so it would have to be picked up.I can
email pictures.Im open 7 days a week till 5pm

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING