Data Transfer Error

Trying to drag data to my HD from disc, been doing it for a couple of
days, the drive is only half full, and I'm getting a error saying the Disc
is write protected or the drive is full. Any Ideas?

Restart after running Error Checking on the drive (rightclick drive, properties, tools tab)

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Fl_Gulfer" <Fl.Gulfer@mchsi.com> wrote in message news:Zi2ne.23079$Is4.18832@attbi_s21...
> Trying to drag data to my HD from disc, been doing it for a couple of days, the drive is only half full, and I'm getting a
> error saying the Disc is write protected or the drive is full. Any Ideas?

None

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2002

The 'drive full' error message can be caused by having too many files in the
root directory.

"Fl_Gulfer" <Fl.Gulfer@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> Trying to drag data to my HD from disc, been doing it for a couple of
> days, the drive is only half full, and I'm getting a error saying the
> Disc is write protected or the drive is full. Any Ideas?

TRENDING THREADS