Donkey Kong Cocktail and White screen

Hello,

I just turned on my donkey kong cocktail machine and all I get is a
white screen. I had originally replaced my PCB board and it worked
fine. I was able to play with no hitch. The only noticeable symptoms
that I got were:

a) I was able to open up once but with no sound.
b) When it was working, I had a moment where the sound started to
get loud and crackle a bit.

Can I assume that there I need to fix something associated with my
voltage or sound?

Do I need to replace my monitor? If so, where can I get one?

Let me know for I worked so hard to restore this DK table! My first
video game machine even... Thanks.

- Fred

On 2005-06-28 02:21:32 -0500, fcabasa@gmail.com said:

> Hello,
>
> I just turned on my donkey kong cocktail machine and all I get is a
> white screen. I had originally replaced my PCB board and it worked
> fine. I was able to play with no hitch. The only noticeable symptoms
> that I got were:
>
> a) I was able to open up once but with no sound.
> b) When it was working, I had a moment where the sound started to
> get loud and crackle a bit.
>
> Can I assume that there I need to fix something associated with my
> voltage or sound?
>
> Do I need to replace my monitor? If so, where can I get one?
>
> Let me know for I worked so hard to restore this DK table! My first
> video game machine even... Thanks.
>
> - Fred

Check the voltages on the power supply - it may have tanked.

If it did, Todd from TNT Amusements sells them for a good price.

TRENDING THREADS