Longest game on FM2005

I am with Boro in 2022. What is the longest game any of you guys have
played?

On Thu, 19 May 2005 12:55:52 +0100, "Robbie Niblock"
<robbie@nospam.com> wrote:

>I am with Boro in 2022. What is the longest game any of you guys have
>played?

2016 with 8 teams (Recreativo, Cyprus, Twente, Sampdoria, Lecce,
Greece, Bayern, Olympiakos). I still have the savegame and shall
continue it....sometime before FM 2006.

-Nick

bri

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2005 12:55:52 +0100, "Robbie Niblock"
> <robbie@nospam.com> wrote:
>

>>I am with Boro in 2022. What is the longest game any of you guys have
>>played?
>>

> 2016 with 8 teams (Recreativo, Cyprus, Twente, Sampdoria, Lecce,
> Greece, Bayern, Olympiakos). I still have the savegame and shall
> continue it....sometime before FM 2006.
>
> -Nick
I'm in my 10th year.... I'm at Milan and england...... other clubs
Newcastle and Porto

On Thu, 19 May 2005 15:37:55 +0300, Nick the Greek
<nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

>On Thu, 19 May 2005 12:55:52 +0100, "Robbie Niblock"
><robbie@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>>I am with Boro in 2022. What is the longest game any of you guys have
>>played?
>>

>2016 with 8 teams (Recreativo, Cyprus, Twente, Sampdoria, Lecce,
>Greece, Bayern, Olympiakos). I still have the savegame and shall
>continue it....sometime before FM 2006.
>
>-Nick

see, i dont get why people play a single game with multiple teams.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Chris F wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2005 15:37:55 +0300, Nick the Greek
> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:
>

>>On Thu, 19 May 2005 12:55:52 +0100, "Robbie Niblock"
>><robbie@nospam.com> wrote:
>>

>>>I am with Boro in 2022. What is the longest game any of you guys have
>>>played?
>>>

>>2016 with 8 teams (Recreativo, Cyprus, Twente, Sampdoria, Lecce,
>>Greece, Bayern, Olympiakos). I still have the savegame and shall
>>continue it....sometime before FM 2006.
>>
>>-Nick
>

> see, i dont get why people play a single game with multiple teams.

Unless he's been sacked, or moved jobs - doubt they'll be all run at the
same time!

--
Champions!!!!

The Records...

Most Points - 95
Most Wins - 29
Least Goals conceded - 15
Most Cleansheets - 25
Most Consecutive Away Wins - 9
Longest time without conceding a goal - 1024 minutes

Number of bitter opposition fans - MILLIONS!!!!!

On Thu, 19 May 2005 14:51:26 +0100, Toby Briggs
<toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:

>Chris F wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 May 2005 15:37:55 +0300, Nick the Greek
>> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

>>>2016 with 8 teams (Recreativo, Cyprus, Twente, Sampdoria, Lecce,
>>>Greece, Bayern, Olympiakos). I still have the savegame and shall
>>>continue it....sometime before FM 2006.
>>>
>>>-Nick
>>

>> see, i dont get why people play a single game with multiple teams.
>
>Unless he's been sacked, or moved jobs - doubt they'll be all run at the
>same time!

maybe.

but my mate usually plays as 3 teams at once per game.
--

Chris F wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2005 14:51:26 +0100, Toby Briggs
> <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Chris F wrote:

>>>see, i dont get why people play a single game with multiple teams.
>>
>>Unless he's been sacked, or moved jobs - doubt they'll be all run at the
>>same time!
>

> maybe.
>
> but my mate usually plays as 3 teams at once per game.

Now that's just silly! Would have to be if he's your mate! heh

--

On Thu, 19 May 2005 13:35:18 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 19 May 2005 15:37:55 +0300, Nick the Greek
><nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 19 May 2005 12:55:52 +0100, "Robbie Niblock"
>><robbie@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I am with Boro in 2022. What is the longest game any of you guys have
>>>played?
>>>

>>2016 with 8 teams (Recreativo, Cyprus, Twente, Sampdoria, Lecce,
>>Greece, Bayern, Olympiakos). I still have the savegame and shall
>>continue it....sometime before FM 2006.
>>
>>-Nick
>
>see, i dont get why people play a single game with multiple teams.

I didn't play them simultaneously, I started from Spain Division 2
(Recreativo) and moved on. It's more of a career game.

-Nick

<toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:

>Chris F wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 May 2005 15:37:55 +0300, Nick the Greek
>> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

>>>2016 with 8 teams (Recreativo, Cyprus, Twente, Sampdoria, Lecce,
>>>Greece, Bayern, Olympiakos). I still have the savegame and shall
>>>continue it....sometime before FM 2006.
>>>
>>>-Nick
>>

>> see, i dont get why people play a single game with multiple teams.
>
>Unless he's been sacked, or moved jobs - doubt they'll be all run at the
>same time!

The sole thought of playing this way tires me.

-Nick

Chris F wrote:

> On Thu, 19 May 2005 15:37:55 +0300, Nick the Greek
> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:
>
> >2016 with 8 teams (Recreativo, Cyprus, Twente, Sampdoria, Lecce,
> >Greece, Bayern, Olympiakos). I still have the savegame and shall
> >continue it....sometime before FM 2006.
>
> see, i dont get why people play a single game with multiple teams.

To me, when I was playing CM, doing multiple teams in multiple leagues
makes it easier to get more out of the game. It is known that you can get a
differing degree of enjoyment from the game out of taking on the different
level of teams from the available leagues. Instead of creating multiple
savegames, you do it all in one big save. Plus, you get to train yourself
to not fight with yourself when you do succumb eventually to
schizophrenia......erm....multiple personality disorder. You will have had
prior experience already.

Jericho

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2001

>> >2016 with 8 teams (Recreativo, Cyprus, Twente, Sampdoria, Lecce,
>> >Greece, Bayern, Olympiakos). I still have the savegame and shall
>> >continue it....sometime before FM 2006.
>>
>> see, i dont get why people play a single game with multiple teams.
>
> To me, when I was playing CM, doing multiple teams in multiple leagues
> makes it easier to get more out of the game. It is known that you can get
> differing degree of enjoyment from the game out of taking on the different
> level of teams from the available leagues. Instead of creating multiple
> savegames, you do it all in one big save. Plus, you get to train yourself
> to not fight with yourself when you do succumb eventually to
> schizophrenia......erm....multiple personality disorder. You will have had
> prior experience already.

Plus, if one team's rich, you can flog all the rubbish players to them for
loads of money... *whistles innocently*

On Fri, 20 May 2005 00:14:32 +0000 (UTC), "Christo"
<lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> put finger to keyboard and
typed:

>One thing i dont like about FM is that there are no points schemes, so u can
>see who is the absolute best manage in the world, I can see my rating is
>world class but i cant see if i am better than other world class managers.

Yes you can. It's under "manager ratings" or something like that -
can't remember offhand which menu it's in, but it's definitely there.

Mark
--
http://www.FridayFun.net - jokes, lyrics and ringtones!
"We're not the ones who're meant to follow"

"Mark Goodge" <usenet@listmail.good-stuff.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Fri, 20 May 2005 00:14:32 +0000 (UTC), "Christo"
> <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> put finger to keyboard and
> typed:
>

>>One thing i dont like about FM is that there are no points schemes, so u
>>can
>>see who is the absolute best manage in the world, I can see my rating is
>>world class but i cant see if i am better than other world class managers.
>
> Yes you can. It's under "manager ratings" or something like that -
> can't remember offhand which menu it's in, but it's definitely there.
>
> Mark

well, when you switch jobs, your number of wins is zeroed, so your
reputation drops

Em Fri, 20 May 2005 17:58:22 +0300, GargoyleBG <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net>
escreveu:

> "Mark Goodge" <usenet@listmail.good-stuff.co.uk> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 20 May 2005 00:14:32 +0000 (UTC), "Christo"
>> <lessthanchris666no span@hotmail.com> put finger to keyboard and
>> typed:
>>

>>> One thing i dont like about FM is that there are no points schemes, so
>>> can
>>> see who is the absolute best manage in the world, I can see my rating
>>> is
>>> world class but i cant see if i am better than other world class
>>> managers.
>>
>> Yes you can. It's under "manager ratings" or something like that -
>> can't remember offhand which menu it's in, but it's definitely there.
>>
>> Mark
>
> well, when you switch jobs, your number of wins is zeroed, so your
> reputation drops

I think the bug is only on wins account, as rep keeps same

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

TRENDING THREADS