FS: Working Ms Pac upright

Have a decent Ms pacman dedicated upright here that I need to move. The game
is in good shape with a unfaded marquee, the bezel and control panel are
both in good shape. The cabinet does have the normal scrapes and scratches
typical for a Ms Pac. The board has just been repaired and works great, but
the monitor is slightly off. It does come up and work, but I can not adjust
it down anymore to make the high scores, etc. fit on the screen. More than
like the monitor will just need a cap kit. Here are some pics of the game:

http://www.endlessarcade.com/mpm1.jpg

http://www.endlessarcade.com/mpm2.jpg

http://www.endlessarcade.com/mpm3.jpg.

http://www.endlessarcade.com/mpm4.jpg

http://www.endlessarcade.com/mpm5.jpg

http://www.endlessarcade.com/mpm6.jpg

I am asking $425 and it is located in the Chicago Suburbs, but I can ship
through a door to door shipper like NAVL, etc.. Please let me know if you
are interested and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Brian

You've got mail.