Desktop wall paper

can anyone help me? my desktop has gone black and i can't find any wall paper
settings or set a picture as my background.
i would really be greatful for any information or help
thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop wall paper

    It's possible that you have spyware or a virus that has caused this.

    Update your antivirus software and run a system scan.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:0DF4254E-0D5F-4D1A-A2FC-2E361766BDE5@microsoft.com,
    Jenny <Jenny@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > can anyone help me? my desktop has gone black and i can't find any wall
    > paper settings or set a picture as my background.
    > i would really be greatful for any information or help
    > thanks

Support Desktops Microsoft Windows XP