Desktop wall paper

May 31, 2005 7:59:31 PM

can anyone help me? my desktop has gone black and i can't find any wall paper
settings or set a picture as my background.
i would really be greatful for any information or help
thanks

More about : desktop wall paper

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 10:03:05 PM

It's possible that you have spyware or a virus that has caused this.

Update your antivirus software and run a system scan.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User