FS: Nintendo Sanyo 19" Monitor, Works, $60

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
June 28, 2005 11:23:54 AM

I thought I had this sold, but it is now available again:

Nintendo 19" Sanyo style monitor in good working condition. The frame
does have surface rust, but the monitor works fine, picture tube has
almost no burn-in. Includes working amplifier and video invertor board
as well. A few pics here:

http://www.quarterarcade.com/G­amePicture.aspx?c=&g=4996&o=1&­m=0
http://www.quarterarcade.com/G­amePicture.aspx?c=&g=4996&o=0&­m=0

Looking for $60 for the monitor, can ship if needs be for an additional
cost (probably about $20-$25). Can be picked up at our shop in
Zieglerville, PA:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/D­irections/Default.aspx

Thanks,
Anthony