FS - Converted Food Fight cab in Michigan

Let's try this again since all three people who said they wanted it
flaked out over the weekend.

The cab is painted over black. The art is there underneath since a
small portion was removed and it shows the original art in fair shape.
Cab is solid with no water damage. Monitor is there but untested since
there are no boards. The control panel was converted to a Trivia game
and is included.

$25 and I will give preference to whomever can get this the fastest
since I just put my house up for sale and I need to clear out my
garage.

If anyone has a Food Fight cab like this near Connecticut I'd be interested
in one..

Thanks, Scott

scott at agelessarcade dot com

<williamsfanatic@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Let's try this again since all three people who said they wanted it
> flaked out over the weekend.
>
> The cab is painted over black. The art is there underneath since a
> small portion was removed and it shows the original art in fair shape.
> Cab is solid with no water damage. Monitor is there but untested since
> there are no boards. The control panel was converted to a Trivia game
> and is included.
>
> $25 and I will give preference to whomever can get this the fastest
> since I just put my house up for sale and I need to clear out my
> garage.

I promise I won't flake out like the others! I'll get it tomorrow
morning.

Thanks again.. it was well worth the asking price.