Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

I have 2 hd with one of them having 2 partitions. I there software that I
can image all drives?

"Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have 2 hd with one of them having 2 partitions. I there software that I
>can image all drives?

What exactly do you want to do?

Copy one drive to another?
Copy one partition to another?
Create a compressed backup image of each partition?

For copying drives or partitions get the (free) disk copying/cloning
utility from the hard drive manufacturer's web site.

For compressed disk images go to www.bootitng.com and see their "Image
for Windows" product. It works very well.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP