FS: Alpine Racer $150

Game is located in CT. Game isn't fully assembled now, but I was told it
works when put together. Has a nice 50" Mitsubishi projection TV. No pics
right now, but the game looks like the 2nd one pictured on KLOV:

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=6869

The catch is, the game MUST be picked up by thursday 6/30. It's in storage,
and I'm losing that storage at the end of the month.

Please drop me a line at tomcariello [at] gmail [dot] com.

I can be out there tonight or tomorrow, as long as I know soon enough
tonight.

Thanks.

words can't properly describe how tempting this is considering it's likely a
short drive from me.

What stops me is the thought of having to actually move this thing and not
being sure it would break apart into enough pieces to get down my basement
stairs! If I got this home and ended up setting it up upstairs, I'd be
castrated within 24 hours!

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> Game is located in CT. Game isn't fully assembled now, but I was told it
> works when put together. Has a nice 50" Mitsubishi projection TV. No
> pics right now, but the game looks like the 2nd one pictured on KLOV:
>
> http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=6869
>
> The catch is, the game MUST be picked up by thursday 6/30. It's in
> storage, and I'm losing that storage at the end of the month.

Games is sold. Thanks to all those that responded.

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> Game is located in CT. Game isn't fully assembled now, but I was told it
> works when put together. Has a nice 50" Mitsubishi projection TV. No
> pics right now, but the game looks like the 2nd one pictured on KLOV:
>
> http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=6869
>
> The catch is, the game MUST be picked up by thursday 6/30. It's in
> storage, and I'm losing that storage at the end of the month.

What a deal for a nice TV. Alpine Racer is a fantastic game if drinking and
having a party. Lots of hours of fun with a group.

Michael