Question about Jamma adapters

I have a Crime City Jamma game. Could any Jamma board that uses the
same controls and orientation plug and play? If I got a Nintendo Jamma
adapter like this one:

http://www.mikesarcade.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?sku=NIN2JAMMA

could I just plug any of the boards listed into the harness and play
the game or is the more to it than that?

Yeah, that's all there is to it.

:
: http://www.mikesarcade.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?sku=NIN2JAMMA
:
: could I just plug any of the boards listed into the harness and play
: the game or is the more to it than that?

Make sure you harness has -5V on it... many jamma games don't, and a lot
of classic games (including nintendo) need them.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

question...
would having the -5v hooked up to the harness harm any boards that don't
normally use the -5?

k.

Keith in NJ <winner@soulshot.com> wrote:
: question...
: would having the -5v hooked up to the harness harm any boards that don't
: normally use the -5?

Nope. They just don't have it connected anywhere on the board.