Self-Closing problem

I have a game called "Mall of America Tycoon". Until yesterday and today,
when i begin to play for the first 3-5 minutes, it just closes itself. This
is annoying. It appears that it's trying to open something but nothing pops
up. Can Somebody help!
1 answer Last reply
More about self closing problem

    Getting Older Games to Run on Windows XP: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/games/expert/durham_og.mspx

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Max" <Max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91E777E5-C651-4DE4-98EF-0538647216FD@microsoft.com...
    >I have a game called "Mall of America Tycoon". Until yesterday and today,
    > when i begin to play for the first 3-5 minutes, it just closes itself. This
    > is annoying. It appears that it's trying to open something but nothing pops
    > up. Can Somebody help!

Support Microsoft Games Windows XP