Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

I have a game called "Mall of America Tycoon". Until yesterday and today,
when i begin to play for the first 3-5 minutes, it just closes itself. This
is annoying. It appears that it's trying to open something but nothing pops
up. Can Somebody help!

Getting Older Games to Run on Windows XP: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/games/expert/durham_og.mspx

--

Mark L. Ferguson