Self-Closing problem

May 31, 2005 8:49:01 PM

I have a game called "Mall of America Tycoon". Until yesterday and today,
when i begin to play for the first 3-5 minutes, it just closes itself. This
is annoying. It appears that it's trying to open something but nothing pops
up. Can Somebody help!

More about : closing problem

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 2:29:51 PM